Deleting history of the browsers will help you to make privacy from others who are seeing what you done in internet?. If you having many browsers, then it will be little difficult to delete all browser’s history one by one. So, I am showing this simple trick to delete all your browser’s history at once, even if you are using shared computers.
Click start button in the task bar.
- For Classic Start menu, select Settings and choose Control Panel.
- For Start menu, select Control Panel, below the My Computer.
- In the left side of the Control Panel window, make sure that “Switch to Classic view” is selected and double-click the “Internet Options” icon.
- In the General tab, click the “Delete…” button, which is to be found below the “Browsing History” option.
- Then click “Delete history…” to delete history of all the browsers.
- Click Ok, if it asks to delete all the history.
- Then Click OK to exit from the Internet options dialog box.
Tips & Warnings
- This instruction is only suitable for Windows XP, 98, 2000.
- On the 6th step, you have option to delete cookies, history, temporary files and more…
- By this method you can able to delete history of all your browsers at once.
- Once you deleted the history or cookie by this way, you can’t able to revert back.