Facebook is one of the most popular social media website, which was created to make online community, groups and friends. It also has many features like sharing photos, videos and interests. For some security purpose, it assigns a unique identification number for each member of the Facebook. Earlier, you can get the id from the url of your profile page, but after 2009, its not possible. But there is a way to get the Facebook admin id.
Go to Facebook.com and login in to your account.
- By default, you will be taken to the home page after you log in. To go to your profile page, Click “name profile” (facebook name), which is found on the left top of the page.
- On your profile page, click the profile picture below to your facebook display name, which redirects you to your Photo Album.
- Move the cursor to the browser URL bar, where you will type the web addresses. There you can find series of numbers like,https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.144482552257182.17038. 100000863137931&type=1
(Highlighted number is your facebook admin id).
- In the photo album page, if you couldnt get the id, then click any one of the picture and do the step 4.
Tips & Warnings
- In some cases, you can find the admin id in the profile page url iself. In profile page, you can find after “id=xxxxxxxxx” which is your admin id. For example:
(Highlighted number is your admin id).