In this article, I described 4 simple stretching exercises to get rid of back pain. These exercises are worked in abdomen and make you slim. Do these exercises regularly and get rid of back pain in 3 weeks. Follow all the instruction given in all the exercises.
Vertical Forward Bend: This is a simple exercise,which strengthen lower back muscles and also corrects your posture.
instructions: Just stand in the flat area. Keep your legs slightly apart. Lift your both arms up and bent down slowly to touch your toes. Make sure your knees must be straight. Stay at least 5-10 seconds at the bent position, then return to the starting point. Repeat this steps to 10 times.
- Vertical Background Bend: This exercise is the reverse of vertical forward bend. It gives more strength to back muscles. It is little tough for beginners, compare to forward bend.Instructions: Stand in the flat floor. Bend backwards slowly because doing this , you may loss your balance and chance to fall. Stay 5-10 seconds at this position and return to the starting position. Do this 5-10 repetitions.
- Vertical Leg Raise: This is an effective exercise used to slim your abdomen, but it is really used to reduce back pain. This is very easy exercise compared to all.Instructions: Lie on the flat floor with some smooth substance at the back, Keep your both arms flat on the floor and rest your head flat. Keep your knees straight and bring the legs to lower. Repeat 4-5 sets with 10-20 repetitions.
- Reverse Crunch: This also used to reduce back pain and to make crunches in your abdomen.Instructions: Lie on the flat floor with knees bend position. Keep your arms upwards. Make sure to keep your knees at 90 degree to the point of floor. Return to the starting position and do this 5-10 repetitions.
Tips & Warnings
- Wait 1 minutes before doing another exercise.
- Have some water in between the exercise.
- Don’t stand near fan or cooler to make you cool.
- If your body weight is abnormal, then also you get will chance to get back pain. So reduce your body weight.
- Do some warm up before doing exercise.
- If you going to gymnasium, do these exercise as warm up and then continue your workouts.
- Consult physician, if you have more problem in your back or you done any surgery.