Reliance Netconnect+ would give the fastest internet speed till your unlimited plan gets over. But after you consumed 100% of allotted quota, you will get only 144kbps speed which is very poor and takes more than 1 minute to load a single webpage. Don’t worry, in my experience i found some tricks to increase reliance netconnect internet speed.
- Delete temporary internet files. Go to START — > Run– > type %temp% and then press enter. Delete all the files and folders in the opened window.
- Delete prefetch files from your system. Go to START -> Run-> type prefetch and press enter. Delete all the files and folders in Prefetch window.
- Delete cookies and browsing history. Read How to delete Browsing History
- While roaming always select mode as “Hybrid” in dialer settings. (Dialer->settings->mode)
- Check whether you have 4-5 signal bars at the top right corner. If you don’t have 4-5 signal bars, contact Reliance customer service to check coverage.
- Turn off windows firewall or any Antivirus firewall installed in your computer. (START-> Control Panel -> Windows Firewall-> Turn Off)
- Always update your antivirus and browser versions up to date to improve the usage speed.
- Use post windows XP service pack 2 operating system.
Advanced Tricks to increase Reliance Netconnect internet speed
- Download Reliance NetBooster and install into your computer. It will boost the Reliance netconnect broadband speed. After installation, uninstall and reinstall reliance data card software.
- Use google dns or open dns to increase the speed. Before changing the dns, please use NameBench to check which dns will serve high-speed in your area. Google DNS: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 Open DNS: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
Tips & Warnings
- Always use (shift+Delete) key to delete the temporary internet files and prefetch files permanently from your computer. Know more …
- In some areas, reliance dns might give you high-speed than Google or open dns.
Leave A Comment